What must be done to co-op with another school?

The association office approves cooperative programs on an annual basis. Each year, schools wishing to participate in a cooperative program must prepare and file the necessary forms with the state office prior to the first practice date in the sport(s) involved.

When co-ops are approved each year, your school's Active Sports page will update to reflect the co-op status.

If you are sending students to participate with another school's team and you do not see "Co-op with X" across from the sport on your Active Sports page then the agreement has not be approved by the state office.  You should contact the state office as soon as possible to resolve the situation.

Feedback and Knowledge Base