Skip to content

How do I proceed with a transfer appeal or hardship filing?

There is no online form filing hardships or transfer appeals.  Please see Article II Section 24 of the TSSAA Bylaws.

If you have any other questions about the procedure, please call Lauren Lynch in our office at 615-889-6740.

Feedback and Knowledge Base