Follow these instructions to reset your password:
- On the sign in page, click the Forgot Password button located below the form.
- If you need to reset the password for your school account, enter your School ID in the box.
- If you need to reset the password for your individual account, enter your email address in the box.
- Click the Reset Password button once.
- Wait for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "TSSAA Portal Password Reset." Check your spam/junk folder if you do not see it immediately.
- Click the link contained within the email.
- On the page that appears, enter your new password twice. It must be eight characters and include at least one capital letter.
- Click Reset Password once. The system will acknowledge that the password was changed.
- Close the browser window and return again to the Portal sign in page (https://portal.tssaa.org) to sign in with your new password. Please be mindful that passwords are case-sensitive.